In the 23rd of March session of SKY Business News Channel, Your Money Your Call, Ben Kingsley joins Margarete Lomas and Ian Rodriguez from Bishop Collins to discuss different aspects of property across Australia. This time, they answered a number of emails and calls from viewers and some of the topics are:
– With record low interest rate, is it possible for Australia to reach zero interest rate?
– How does RBA uses the monetary policy to stimulate the economy?
– With most of the mining projects completed in 2014 and yet to start in 2018, how will mining cities affected in this down time?
– What is crowdfunding for property investment and how’s the outlook like to such arrangement?
– What to expect and consider before buying an investment property under Self Managed Superanuation Fund (SMSF)?
– Dealing with real estate agents and is it possible to determine the conditions of the house without conducting a building and pest inspection?
– and more
To book a free one hour appointment with us:
For more of our media appearances: